Our Legal Services
At Wallace Boggs, PLLC, we practice in multiple areas of law to better serve the needs of individuals, families and businesses in the community. Each of our attorneys focuses on specific areas to offer a greater depth of skill and knowledge. At the same time, clients benefit from the pooled knowledge and experience of our entire legal team.
Based in Fort Mitchell, we represent individual and business clients throughout Northern Kentucky. Our attorneys are well-versed in handling legal matters such as:
- Personal injury, workers’ compensation and Social Security Disability benefits
- Business formation, transactions and litigation
- Commercial real estate, land use and zoning
- Employment and labor law for employers and employees
- Divorce, child custody, adoption and other family law matters
- Estate planning, wills and trusts
- Creditors’ rights in bankruptcy, foreclosure and collections
What We Bring To Every Case: Dedication, Experience And Professionalism
Our attorneys have an astounding breadth and depth of experience handling cases ranging from uncontested divorces to sports marketing transactions to high-stakes bankruptcy proceedings. We have recovered tens of millions of dollars on behalf of injured clients. Every case, no matter the level of complexity, is important to us, and we handle each one with the utmost degree of attention and diligence.
Leveraging more than 100 years of combined legal experience, our legal team offers a wealth of knowledge that is greater than the sum of its parts.
Speak With A Member Of Our Legal Team
Learn more about our areas of practice by calling our office at 859-905-0948 or sending us an email. We handle workers’ compensation, disability and personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning we never collect lawyers’ fees unless we secure the benefits or compensation that you deserve.