Since 1983, Paul Boggs has been licensed to practice law in Kentucky, and has been licensed to practice law in Ohio since 1984. In addition, he is also licensed to practice before the United States District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Kentucky.
Mr. Boggs has been actively involved in the Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce, and he periodically speaks to groups regarding various business and employment issues.
Mr. Boggs is a member of the Kentucky Bar Association and the Northern Kentucky Bar Association.
Mr. Boggs and his family reside in Union, Kentucky and are actively involved in Immanuel Methodist Church.
Areas Of Practice
- Commercial/Business Litigation
- Complex Litigation
- Corporate law
- Employment Law
- Insurance Defense
- Workers Compensation
- Kentucky, 1983
- Ohio, 1984
- U.S. Federal Courts, 1984
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court Western District of Kentucky
- Northern Kentucky University, Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Highland Heights, Kentucky
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence - 1982
- Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 1978
- Minor: English
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce
- Kentucky Bar Association, Member
- Northern Kentucky Bar Association, Member
- Pi Kappa Alpha